Ideas for how style cropped flare jeans
You may have seen cute outfits but not sure if you can pull it off, I am here to tell you that you can and its easy!
With this new trend, culotte jeans have been making a comeback. It's not that hard to pull off! I've seen lots of cute outfits and they're all really easy to make your own too.
Also, we just added this style of 5 button high waisted flare raw edge jeans (they have extra stretch which makes them so comfy with a great fit)
I took some inspiration on Pinterest on how to style culotte jeans.
I love the cropped jeans trend because they are perfect for all different occasions. For a more casual look, pair them with your favorite sneakers and an oversized sweater or tank top
You can add a blazer, or jacket on top if its still too chilly out or pair it with heels and take it to a date night. Our key tip for these looks as you style a pair cute high waited flare jeans is to always tuck or choose a fitted top to create a silhouette.
1. A basic t-shirt and fitted blazer into the cropped flare jeans
Images from Pinterest.com
T-shirt, Blazer, Cropped Flare Jeans and Ankle Booties
The tucked t-shirt is essential in balancing this look and gives you a waist especially if you are wearing high waisted cropped jeans. Add in an accessory like the booties here add an extra pop of interest.
Heels elevate the look but if your opting for something more comfortable swap them for a pointy toed flat shoe or mule.
2. French Tuck or Half Tuck and Pair with Sneakers
image via pinterest.com
Whether you choose a simple t-shirt or sweater tucking it in can add instant polish. A half tuck or also called "french tuck" is when you tuck in a shirt at the very front while leaving the back loose and untucked at the sides. It's all about creating a silhouette.
An oversized sweater looks so cute and stylish with a half tucked into the cropped flare jeans. The key here is to tuck which helps give you a waist. A low cut sneaker that shows some ankle also gives you a longer leg line to continue and not get cut off.
3. Tied top or button up shirt
A button up blouse that can be tied at the waist looks so modern and chic.
- Choose a blouse that is fitted to define your shape tuck it in if you don't tie.
- A v-neck line or top buttons left undone adds a soft touch of femininity.
- Pair it with stilettos or cutout sandal with a heel to complete the look.
- Nude heels help elongate your leg and are a fantastic option with cropped flare jeans.
ALL IMAGES ARE TAKEN FROM PINTEREST
Grab a pair of flare cropped jeans from Scout and Poppy, they are high-waisted and made with a little stretch for a gorgeous fit and comfy enough to wear all day long.
Valentine's Day is approaching and we are going to share an easy design nail art DIY. Let's begin! ❤️
- Fine nail polishing block
- Transparent nail polish
- Red and white nail polish
- Nail cleanser
- Makeup sponge
How To Instructions:
- First, do a simple manicure by removing excess cuticles.
- Fold a piece of tape in half and cut out a half of a heart (you can draw on the tape if needed as a guide)
- Clean nail with polish remover and a cotton ball.
- Apply a base layer of soft pink or nude polish and let it dry
- Use a red, pink, and white polish and to create a gradient onto a makeup sponge.
- After your base is dry, apply the tape and sponge to the gradient.
- Remove the tape
- Apply a layer of transparent polish to make your creation last longer.
Check out this video for reference we love the outcome!
See you soon!
Our DECEMBER GIVEAWAY is ON!
- We are giving away to ONE lucky winner a t-shirt! Trust us you won't want to miss this!
- Enter by clicking the link above and dropping your email.