Easy DIY Valentine Day Nails
Valentine's Day is approaching and we are going to share an easy design nail art DIY. Let's begin! ❤️
- Fine nail polishing block
- Transparent nail polish
- Red and white nail polish
- Nail cleanser
- Makeup sponge
How To Instructions:
- First, do a simple manicure by removing excess cuticles.
- Fold a piece of tape in half and cut out a half of a heart (you can draw on the tape if needed as a guide)
- Clean nail with polish remover and a cotton ball.
- Apply a base layer of soft pink or nude polish and let it dry
- Use a red, pink, and white polish and to create a gradient onto a makeup sponge.
- After your base is dry, apply the tape and sponge to the gradient.
- Remove the tape
- Apply a layer of transparent polish to make your creation last longer.
Check out this video for reference we love the outcome!
See you soon!