Why You Should Shop Small Every Day
I am a small-business owner and I am here to tell you that every day is a good day for shopping small.
- Shopping small is more sustainable because it reduces your carbon footprint
- Small businesses are usually more environmentally friendly than big corporations
- Shopping at a mom-and-pop store will make you feel like you're supporting an individual instead of a company, which makes shopping there even better!
- You can also find unique items that are made by hand and not mass produced in factories - no two shops will have the same inventory!
We want to support local businesses and we're doing just that! Here are a few of our favorite small businesses:
- Jill Denny Photography Family Photos San Diego, CA
- H.Jo Co Soapworks Vegan•Cruelty Free•Handmade in Oceanside, CA
- Shop Pigment: Furniture. Plants. Cards. Gifts. shop online: shoppigment.com
- Style by Ilana Based in San Diego Illiana crafts one-of-a-kind, vintage denim clothing.
- Christiana Layman Designs Fine jewelry • custom designs 💍 • protecting the rainforest with each purchase • handcrafted in San Diego
- Botanical Hydration Hair Care A brand is based on the goodness that comes from mixing the science of plants with the belief that the health of skin and hair starts with water. Products are produced in small batches.
- Southern Mesa Trading Co. Shop surf inspired wood signs handmade in Miramar Beach